Tea leaves are used to make green tea. The tea leaves are then placed in a teapot, and hot water is added to them. The tea leaves are then allowed to steep for a few minutes before being brewed and consumed. Green tea preparation and taste vary from country to country.
In some countries, such as China, the tea leaves are just boiled in hot water. This produces a milder taste than the stronger, more prominent flavors of the previous method. If you want to buy organic green tea, then you can search the web.
Organic green tea has potential health benefits.
1. Diabetics are helped: It keeps your glucose levels in check. Take a cup of it after meals to help regulate glucose levels, reduce insulin spikes, and prevent fat storage.
2. Manages Cholesterol: It lowers bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol.
3. Blood pressure can be controlled: Organic green tea has a well-known health benefit: it lowers hypertension.
4. Antidepressant: Tea leaves contain the amino acid Theanine which has a relaxing and sedating effect.
5. Promotes Weight Loss: It activates the digestive system. The polyphenols found in green tea increase fat oxidation levels and speed up the rate at which food is converted into calories.
These are only some of the many health benefits that green tea has to offer. There are many others such as stomach disorders, tooth decay, and other issues. Is it possible to get all of these benefits from one cup of green tea? Some say yes, while others recommend drinking 2-5 cups daily. Whatever your preference, you are choosing a healthy lifestyle by drinking green tea.